Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all my lovelies! Sorry I've been out of action in quite a while.

Eerything had been fine. Been hard at work. Confirmation coming soon in a month or so. Excited for the new year.

Christmas indeed brings good news. On the eve of Christmas, I've been notified of a training in place. Nothing major but at least it's something small before the biggie. Chief sounded as though who ever who is being put to that is always reluctant. But I don't think so! At least it's a step up from where I am. Well, let's just say that 2011 is going to be a better year! Let's all pray and hope for the best! :)

Christmas brought another good news. It's an end to a grueling period, but the start of many more years of torture (if you get what I mean). On 24 Dec 2010, 2139hrs, we welcomed our new bundle of joy, Alexis, into our family. Welcome Alexis! You'll be loved greatly, you little animal!! I mean 'animal'!

Once again, have a blessed Christmas and a Happy new year!

oinked on 9:41 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..