Saturday, August 07, 2010
Missing research
OT blues are over. 2 weeks down.. 3 more weeks of training. Work has been pretty smooth. A little hiccups here and there, but nothing major. Life's been very much different. Working 5.5 days. (Sometimes working on Sundays too.) Enjoying the autonomy and trying to get used to the paper work. Enjoing clinical work.. but missing research.Missing the times whereby I'm loaded with countless jounals to read, cursing the authors for writting confusingly long articles. Missing the never ending edits to make to my thesis. Dreadfully long and brain intensive meetings with the supervisors. Missing the immensely large amount of effort needed to understand P. Looking forward to some research opportunities. Not sure if they will come by though.. Although I'm sure local research processes will be different from where I'm used to. But just let me get involved. The research itch is coming!
oinked on 4:24 PM