Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flying solo



The week has ended, marking the end of the 1 mth training as well. Been a really tiring week, however really enjoyable and rewarding one nevertheless. Saw many cases, rare ones, difficult ones, frustrating ones, dirty ones, explosive ones, etc. Worked with experienced ones, inexperienced ones, charming ones, irritating ones.. A brain stimulating week, needing to be constantly on the ball. Been a good workout week as well!! Missing lunch, working overtime, working non-stop.. Still I'm loving every bit of it!



More to come next week... Gonna be different as I'll be flying solo next week..



Nervous but all hyped up, excited and ready to rock and roll!!!!









On research note, good news came that W is pushing for the parent paper with Radiology. Hopefully we'll soon be able to push for part 2 of it in a year or so time...



The dream of every researcher.. RSNA.. It's a dream to be a participant.. but a bigger dream to stand on its stage.



Diagnostic Radiography students achieve a first in any Medical Radiation Science course in Australia




Finally, on an entertainment note, I highly recommend those who haven't been to watch Voyage de la vie, to go grab your tickets now! I'm sure many have seen the advertisement somewhere, somehow. The music is good.. the theme is interesting.. the acts were mesmerising. Really good! Highly recommend all to go watch it. I can safely say I can watch it another 10000000 times and I'll still go WWWWWAAAAHHHHHH.....

oinked on 4:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..