Tuesday, July 06, 2010
"Look and think beyond of whats appearing before u.." A wonderful quote from a friend.Life back home has been going well. Just waiting for results to be out and for work to start. Though afraid, but still looking forward to this new journey ahead.Especially with great friends supporting me all the way, life just gets better! It becomes so much easier to shake off the past, and so much easier to walk towards enlightenment. Within the past 2 years, I've seen clearly for myself who are my friends and who aren't. Who supports, cares and believes in me, and who simply knows how to say 'he/she deserves it' and cannot bear to see the person do good. I see how some people grow up, and how some remains stagnant there. I've learnt independence. I've my fair share of laughter and cries. But without all these, I would've never grown as independent and mature. I would've never opened my eyes to see the good and evil. I would've been a sheltered little flower. 斩草除根.. it's only by removing the roots can we move on. We need those who support us and not those who pull us down. Look and think beyond whats appearing before you. Indeed.
oinked on 12:19 AM