Thursday, April 22, 2010
Totally irrelevant post
The stupidest thing to ever do is to ask your supervisors if they are available for meeting on ANZAC day... a public holiday... SERIOUSLY!!!
Gosh!!! HIDE!!!! But come on.. I'm been leading a very "holiday life" recently.. I've been outta touch from the real world! I'm been drowned in research and I've basically... not talked to a stranger or seen a friend in a long long time!!! GOSH!! What kind of life is this!!
Still.. I'm looking forward to my long wkend!!! The last one wasnt too far away. It was easter!! But still who hates long wkends! Raise your hands if you love long wkends!!
"Life is short, break some of the rules!
Forgive sooner,
Love with true love,
Laugh without control,
and always keep smiling!
Maybe life is not the party that we were expecting,
but in the meantime we're here..
we can still dance!!"
oinked on 3:55 PM