Thursday, March 11, 2010

Japanese


Another wasted week. Was suppose to have my graded presentation on Tuesday, but ended up being postponed to next week. So I'm kind of unable to concentrate on my thesis write up. DAMN!



I can't believe its only another 1.5 months to the submission of my thesis draft 1 and I've barely started!! Other than to copy my methodology over. DAMN!!! Manage to have my results write up discussion with P. So that's a good sign. But I've still not written up anything and I'm super lazy to do so!! ARGHHH!!!

And just I'm grumbling how lazy I am to start writting, W nicely sent an email with a quote inside.

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started"- Mark Twain


Yes!!! It's a sign... Mark Twain is telling me to get my ARSE down and start working!!!!

On my culinary journey.. attempted to create Okinomiyaki. That's a Japanese pancake using cabbage, flour and eggs. I've added bacon and prawns to mine. Felt that it was a little too flour-y.. Think I made it a little too thick. Did not buy the Okinomiyaki sauce, but replaced it with BBQ sauce. Taste good still. And strangely, the baby brand mayo doesnt taste as good as I remembered it to be!! Did I buy the wrong brand? There's like no 'sweet' taste to it.. hmmm...

oinked on 8:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..