Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If only someone can tell me what is happening.
If only someone is there for me.

I only have you.
The one and only.
I have no one else.
No one at all.
Can't you understand that my live revolves around you now?
I have no one!

And you just have to pick up a fight with me.
Over nothing!
I've done so much for you.
I've sacrificed my everything.
I've done nothing but everything for you, just so that I can have you spend some time with me.
And yet, you want me to understand that you have your work to do.
I know you have your work to do, so what can I do?
Swallow everything and let you do it.
Yet you have to fight with me and blame me for it all.

What have I done wrong?
I cannot understand!

I have no one except you.
I have no one.
Even if I want to bitch with someone, I can't!
You think you understand it all.
You think I'm childish.
But you don't see that I've sacrificed them all for you.

If I tell you what I've sacrificed, you say that you'll just leave because you are the one who caused it all.
Well, you think just by leaving you can give me back all that I've lost?
Give me back my time, give me back my love, give me back everything!
Can you?
You can't!

So why can't you just love me a little more?
Show me that you love me by just understanding!
Even if you don't just pretend you can.
At least tell me that everything is going to be alright even though you know it's not going to make any difference.
Let me know you are there when everyone is not.
Can't you just do that?
Can't you just give in to someone who has nothing?
Nothing at all?

Can't you just come in and wipe my hurt and tears away and stop thinking that I'm crazy or that I'm just being childish?
Can't you just love me a little and show me a little attention??
Can't you just tell me that you love me?
Can't you just give me a hug?

oinked on 9:13 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..