Monday, December 22, 2008

I miss the sounds back at home. The well ventilated house, the warm gentle wind and crystal clear windchimes ringing with the wind. The noisy parrot from the other block is so noisy. The kids playing at the playground downstairs.

Many of those I know are enjoying their life here now. They are enjoying the freedom, and it was a short escape from everything at home. Escape? I for one can't wait to go back. Back to those who love me. Back to my comfort place. My alternatives.

It's a pleasure talking to my dearest friend. You understand me and you care. You tell me off when you feel that I'm doing stupid things, and you question what I say when everything sounds like it's stupid. Only you know what is happening from the start to end. And because you've been through all this with me, everything you say becomes a confirmation to me.

The boy have seen it and been through it with me. You've heard it and been through it with me as well. My mind tells me what is the next step i should take but I can't seem to do it. The boy tells me what my mind told me. And you my dearest friend tells me what the boy tells me. All these really mean a lot to me. But whatever all of you can do is only to tell me what to do, what is most important is for me to really do it myself.

It's been a few months already. And thank god I did become a stronger girl. And I'll continue to work hard on it.

oinked on 12:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..