Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just recently, I've gain more strength and wisdom. I've learnt to finally admit the fact that it's through some stuff that you're able to see who are the people who'll truly be there for you.

Been through things, happy and sad. Those who are truly for me stands by me and lets me know that they will continue to be there for me no matter what happens. They are the ones who don't say much, and just encourage me through the sadness. They don't complain nor do they start scolding. When things turn for the better, they are happy as well, and they cheer for me! They know that from now, I've truly found the happiness I've been searching for.

Be it something really small and negligible. Something that doesn't matter much, they still share my happiness. Sad to say, I've met people who are not even happy for my happiness. It hurts to see that, but I've learnt to be strong and understand the fact that if they are not going to be there for me, even in times of happiness, what makes me think they will be there during my troubles. Maybe when the time comes they might prove me wrong, but for now, I know that I will not be affected by their coldness. Treat them how I would want to be treated, and we'll see how things go.

Be the outcome good or bad. I'm prepared to guard my heart. I want to give it one last try.

oinked on 12:32 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..