Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fantastic 22

This is like the most memorable day ever. Minus away the fact that I'm growing older, this year I celebrated my 22nd downunder. Most fantastic birthday.

Apart from the celebration and all, personally for myself, this is going to be a very significant year for me. 21 to 22, I've stepped out of my comfort zone and i've done and going to do many many things I've never thought of. I'm scared, that I won't deny, but unlike the past, I'm not going to step back.

I've received the best blessing and i'm still counting them. I'm not a Christian christian, but God has been and is still very much a big part of my life since he came into my life back then. I don't go to church, I don't pray to him diligently every day, but I never forgotten him. And I'm sure he knows I've never forgotten him. God has really blessed me in my ways, and given to me what I thought I would never have and what I never dreamed of having. There were times he closed many doors. Was he trying to tell me that what he has planned for me is right ahead? I've mistaken and blamed him at some point in time because I couldn't understand why he had to make things so difficult for me. I was sorry and I prayed to him. He gave me the courage to stand up and not cry. Now, he has blessed me with what I never dreamed of.

He gave me things and showed me the way in the past. Many of which I was too afraid, I didn't dare to go ahead. One of which I took a step forward, and it was too much for me to handle, I took a step back. It hurt me, it hurt the other party. I just couldn't do it. He forgiven me, he let me recover, and he gives me more courage and strength. Now, he feels its time for my big step. Whether or not i'm going to take it depends on myself. I choose my life, he supports me. No matter what I do, I know he'll be there for me.

Dear Lord, there's no turning back now. I don't want to turn back. This is it. You've prep me up for this. You've given me a new meaning to life, something I've been searching for but never dreamt of having. I'm going to treasure it. Thank you so much.

oinked on 10:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..