Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sydney Habour Bridge Climb, Kangeroos, Crocodiles & Daylight saving

Was about to ask the boy if he wanted to go to Paddington market for a walk, but apparently he brought me there without me asking him!! And we found Max Brenner there. Yeah darling.. like you told me this morning.. the chocolate really wasn't as fantastic. Next time i'll just dine in like you said. I sure hope it's better than the one in Singapore! Should I try the chocolate pizza?? hmm...

Went for my first (Have a feeling it's not my one and only climb) Bridge Climb yesterday, the discovery climb. It was a really great present from the boy. :) I was just telling the girls the previous night that we'll go for it some day and tada!!! I think it's the late twilight climb as we ascent the bridge in the as the sun was setting and manage to see the night scenery when we're up there. The view was simply fantastic and bits and pieces of the lights and all just reminded me of Singapore~ Beautiful lights and all~ The weather was fantastic during our climb. It rained the day before, and even that very morning. Thank God the sky cleared just before our climb.

Tried kangeroo and crocodile meat for dinner. Like I can now say I've eaten both before. But somehow.. I seriously don't fancy it!! Kangeroo is red meat, a little like beef, but beef is somehow jucier and tastier. Crocodile is white meat, a little like.... like a combination of lousy fish cake and rubberised chicken breast? Not much fibre yet pretty bouncy?

Finally.. it's daylight saving 2am today. I lost 1 hr just like that.. GREAT!! There seem to be some kinda time-lag today cause people are like so lost in time??? HAHA!!! Like people getting late and all.. hilarious!!

The recess week is like OVER soon.. sad... But I guess I've enjoyed it pretty much and no matter how short it feels... It's really pretty long already... it's like 11 days???? Oh well... tomorrow's NSW labour day.. So I certainly hope that I'm gonna end this recess week with a blast~ A full day of activities planned tomorrow... Recharge Recharge Recharge!!!!! Half a semester more to go before the holidays~~ WAHAHA!!!

oinked on 8:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..