Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Library

Used to enjoy studying for exams in the library.. Because home is too comfortable, and there are way too much distractions. I don't just mean the TV, the computer and the bed. It's even that little birdy who flies pass and the white fluffy clouds in the clear blue sky that are also distracting.

That is of course not the same case for my 'temporary living arrangement'. But now I've found a new meaning for the reason why I enjoy studying for exams in the library. It's the place whereby I don't have to care or bother about anything and concentrate on what I want to do. Surrounded by shelves and shelves of books. I love the silence and the occassional chatters from pple around. The footsteps on the carpet, the swinging sound of passerby's bags and the loud music coming out of pple's earphones.

In short, I've found solace.

But why do good things always fly pass like that?? The many hours just fly pass and then I have to head back to reality. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, good things are worth the wait.

oinked on 6:35 PM

Comments:
Ok seriously, i rather you put my name with small letters except the first.. my name looks horrendous.. Please darling, don't torture me.. pretty please?? =(

haha
 
ok on 2nd thoughts, maybe not.. haha.. gotta remind you and me constantly of myself and Erie!! Haha
 
What ever you wish for dear... Your wish is my command~~~ **winks**
 
Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..