Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blame

Blame it on the weather, it's been raining so much, the wind is so strong, and it's so FREAKING COLD!!! Freak!
Blame it on the rash, some stupid I-don't-know-what rash/allergy. STUPID ITCH!
Blame it on the ugly blue blacks from paintball. SO UGLY UGLY UGLY!!
Blame it on the exams. The exams are coming and I seem to have barely touched all my stuff?? Where to start??


Sometimes when I wake up in the morning 5am. (An unearthly hour to be awake) Just feel like crying because nothing seems to be going right. Even the sleep is not going right!! Nobody freaking wakes up at 12am-2am-5am-6am-7am for a 10am class!!! Freak!!

The pig blames her foul mood, bad attitude and all her frustrations on everything that is happening!!
The pig needs to re-think many things.. is there something wrong in the communication that results in many conflicts between 2 people? How can I ask what is wrong? What can I say to show that I'm listening and that I really do care? How can another person know??



-There's a reason why he did not make it into the future. He is just not worth it.
There's a reason why you let him into your life now. Because you want it to work out. But how are you going to let it work out?-

oinked on 9:41 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..