Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Weather

Weather has been a really bad boy of late. It's been raining and raining non stop. And today, the sun was out bright and nice! **happy** And now, it's freezing at night once again. I don't exactly like the cold..... This is when I start to miss Singapore. **cries**

I know spring is here. Spring is springing in now!! But it's still cold at night..


The Brain

Something just got into me today when I came home to see something I didn't want to. And seeing that simply made me start talking about things that I've kept within me for the past 1 mth plus. Now, only she knows what is really going on in my mind. She told me some stuff that till now I cant really understand and I don't know if I'll ever be able to do. Or should I say I understand the rationale for people doing it, but I just don't know why I should do it??

Too much things going on in the mind. I guess I'll just leave it aside and deal with it later? For now, I guess there are more important things to handle. Like the upcoming test...

Just need some time to think about things. No one can help me. Guess I have to sort it out myself. All the feelings and thinking just can't be put into words.

What am I doing??? Will everything go right??

oinked on 8:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..