Saturday, September 06, 2008

6/9/08. Moody.

Rain makes me moody..

Cold..

Wet..


Having a shoulder ache, neck ache, back ache..

Whatever..


I need to study..


I'm missing the sun~



5/6/08. Good day.

Dearest Darling,

So glad I finally get to see you and talk to you. I really miss you so much! I don't even miss Singapore, yet I'm missing you!! It was so good to be able to hear your voice!! And to see you as well!! You're simply fantastic!!

He made me tarts. I'm actually rather surprise. He's not someone who cook, but he made me tarts!! It's far better than him buying tarts! It's probably the best gift ever, to have someone make something is much better than buying it. It's priceless! They weren't fantastic, but i'm going to finish them. Why? Because he made them. :)

We went out in the evening. It was a wet and cold night, but I didn't really feel cold, you know why right? :) Walking along the streets, even in the rain was a pretty good feeling. No shopping involved, just walking. It's just so simple, but i'm satisfied. Simply just walking, talking. Easily pleased! :) Like I always say, it's the company that matters. Who cares if we're going through shit? Yeah? ;)

Had dinner at this quiet and home-y place. The steak was fantastic, the salmon was so-so. A girl can never win sports and the TV. I understood that meaning last night because I didn't win the sports on TV. Double blow~ But it's alright. I'm just glad he's eating, coz he is always skipping meals. I'm not a fan of parties, I don't even attend some of my friend's parties back in Singapore! And what's worse is, I don't know anyone there!! But I accompanied him anyway. Surprise? I can't believe it too!!

Alright, that's all for now. I'll talk to you soon yeah? :)

Huggies,
pOrKy

oinked on 4:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..