Wednesday, August 20, 2008
QQ finally came back last wkend. She brought things from home. 2 bottles of dried chilli shrimps, Counterpain. And my parents actually got her to bring me a towel. HAHA!!Maybe cause it's from home, it was so nice touching and smelling the towel? WAHAHA! It smells of home.. Really!! The smell of the towel washed in the detergent back at home, the smell of the sun baked towel. It smells so... HOME!Another home-y thing is the dried chilli shrimps. That's hei bi hiam. They spent like 3-4hrs to make it. **touched** I LOVE MUM & DAD!!! My hsemates love mum and dad as well cause they get to eat it as well.. haha!!! it's practically a staple at home now. Everything goes well with it!! Just like everything goes well with milk.. HAHA!

Another happy thing is perhaps... Beautiful flowers. The purple is so beautiful! Talking about flowers, woke up this morning feeling really good. Why? I seem to be able to feel spring this morning!! It's not that cold anymore, and I see the sun out and all. Went outside, saw flowers, bees, ants.. Bees and ants aint very pleasant things, but it means spring is here right??Beautiful day! Wish that everyday will be as beautiful! However, sunset is still early. Miss sun set at 6pm! Nights are still cold. When will nights no longer be cold?Nevertheless, I can smell spring! Awaiting for the beautiful flowers to bloom and warmth to surround me.
oinked on 5:14 PM