Thursday, August 21, 2008

pOrKy pIg should STOP SNACKING!!!! The pig is getting SO SO FAT.. STOP EATING!!!!!

pOrKy promise self that it is going to STOP all snaking..... after finishing its current supply. ;p
pOrKy promise self that it is going to run off its fats.... if it can even get its arse out to run. ;p
pOrKy promise self that it is going to start swimming again... if it finds a good pool. ;p

As if that's going to work... hmm...




On to a more serious note.. Since many friends have been asking about Uni here.. mm.. let's see..

It's pretty amazing how fast time flies!! Uni started for like 4 wks already, and I've already been in Sydney for 37 days! In this 37 days, many things happened. Many first times, many nice and happy memories and many bad experiences as well. And guess what?? It's announced today that Mid-sem test for 1 of my modules is on the 11 Sept!!

Oh gosh.. What's more, it's Digital Imaging. Know nuts about it!!!
Let's talk about all the physics.. The waves, the histograms.. Why did I not pay attention during our dear Saigeok's class?? WAHAHA!!!
Things can't get any worse right? There are no reference books at all regarding all the sh*t taught in lecture! Don't talk to me about those past yr pprs we use to have back in NYP. Just do them, and there bound to be identical questions coming out. Because this is a new module!!

I LOVE DIGITAL IMAGING!!!!

Assignments are simply amazing here!! I've like 5 Assignments due!! The tons and tons of journals I have to read. OK... only 3 of which I'm determine to finish for this batch of assignments (I hope). As usual, I hate word limits!! Then again it's not difficult cause it's the super summariser here!!

I LOVE ASSIGNMENTS!!!!

Talking about journals. Nothing cooler than this!! We were given a book of journal compilation by our dear santa claus JR. FOC!! How cool can things get huh!! You have to at least pay like $40+ for the whole stack back in SG!

Journals.. it's Z-time story.. How to stay awake. Been trying to read 1 of my MRI journal. Seriously, I've to read like 2-3 times the same section.. and I don't exactly know what it's talking about. Determine to understand it though, after all... it's MRI!! and it has been what I'm interested in since last time, compared to the U/S norm.

I LOVE JOURNALS!!!!

oinked on 2:27 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..