Sunday, July 13, 2008
Valerie Teo, Eunice Chia, Chew San Ying, Esther Chan!!You girls are so bad!!!! BAD GIRLS!!!!Why must you all b so FREAKING nice.. now i don't know how life would b without you girls around!!! darn....don't make me cry worz... I'm a strong pig.. i won't cry! Thanks for spending the day with me.. we had fun blading.. we had a nice quite yet teasing dinner.. laughter is simply the best present i received from you girls.... though i couldnt go chill out with u all.. my heart has already flown there right where you girls are!Thanks for the Coach as well.. I'll b sure to use it!! And everytime i hold on to it, I'll remember you.. My dearies for life.. PLEASE don't turn me into a les.. ESTHER HURRY INTRO ME YOUR GUYS!!!! ok.. 1 yr later lah.. not now.. don't need you to b matchmaker so soon.. hhaha!!When will the next blading session b?? August next yr ok? I've booked you girls already ok?? I know dearie wouldnt b here next August, but we'll take photos and send them to u!! Oh man.. you girls make me don't want to leave Singapore.. July? it's July already?? oh man.. how come!!!
p/S: Thinking of the flirty fling still makes my adrenaline rush up high.. oh boy.. my adrenal glands are hard at work man.. haha!!!
oinked on 2:08 AM