Sunday, July 13, 2008
Im feeling blueeeeeeee...... so blue....Im beginning to miss Singapore even before leaving!!! Don't feel like doing anything at all...The phase of excitment is over.. now Im getting a tad nervous.. How's life over there? How to cope being alone.. I must say Im luckily to be travelling with friends.. Especially when they are my best pals in the past 3 yrs. But how is everything going to be?Upon arrival, its gonna be hectic.. Seniors gonna be bringing us around to settle stuff.. Glad to have them there to help us with everything.. Very fortunate to have so much help. God has made the path much more smoother, sending all his angels to help us. But is everything going to be alright? Im getting so so blue.. Hate the need to bid farewell.. Hate to have friends and relatives calling up and wanting to meet before I leave. Im suddenly not looking fwd to all that.. I don't want to see everyone because I don't want to leave. Darn.
oinked on 7:04 PM