Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Cursed or Blessed??
It's been interesting so far.. well.. it's only 3 days.. and i'm in a dept where i enjoy out of all the other departments. so.. whats to grumble?just that.....For 3 consecutive days, i've still not gotten my multiple trauma. haiz.. and everytime when i see the RGs (ie. in the morning, after lunch, the next morning) They will tell me that after I left/before i reached, there was a few cases. Which yes... bottom line, i always miss them all.. so.. is this good or bad huh??? seems like everything i want, i wont get?!?!But of coz.. waiting pays.. Like finally found a stage B facial bone.. which was done more like a stage C?!?!?! And I still repeating one of the views lah!!! damn~~ Luckily still pass.. that RG too gd already!!! ;)Just as i thought that i won't get any OT ortho this 3 days, there was finally a DHS (Dynamic Hip Screw) today. GREAT. like FINALLY. Whats happening man!!!But talking abt OT. It's like fun~~ cold blooded or not.. but i got myself a really good spot to watch everything in action. and I apparently don't feel anything (ie. nausea, grossed out) when i saw everything. Yes, they all feel that I should feel that way, considering it's the first time i'm seeing it, and it's immediately after lunch.. unfortunately..... i actually found it quite interesting... oopps~it's angio tmr.. very hard to find angio head here.. but lady luck.. please come~~~
oinked on 8:53 PM