Sunday, September 16, 2007

I would really like to share this with a friend of mine who have been really down recently.

You're no longer the strong girl we used to know.
You're no longer the one who thinks with logically.

What happened to you?? Love is blind, when you're in love you start to think with your heart and not your mind.. But why is it that the heart always make a person start to be led around by the nose??

This is something I thought I would want to share with you. But now it seems like.. This is exactly the way you are acting?

因为深爱着你 所以愿意为你改变
因为爱你 愿意收起顽固的脾气
因为爱你 愿意多为别人怀感恩的心
因为爱你 愿意把你的兴趣变成自己的兴趣

爱一个人是没有原因的
最董你的人 会一直守在你身边
最爱你的人 不会和你说许多爱你的话 却会做许多爱你的事情

真心诚意爱一个人 爱才会继续

Do you agree with the above saying?? But isnt there another saying that you should love the person for who he/she is? then why change for him/her?

Relationship is a complicating thing huh? I don't think anybody will ever really understand this thing called love. At least I will never understand...

oinked on 4:19 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..