Thursday, April 19, 2007
to clear some doubts..I DID NOT KISS THE STYLIST.. CAN!!???!!!?!!now down to what i was intending to blog about..Today, really understood the meaning of making choices.Yesterday, was a day everyone was super pissed. Coz one of our grp member decided to leave our group on last minute notice. People wouldn't have been this pissed if that member who left wasnt so interested for us to stay in tact as a group since last yr. So basically it's like the most interested member decides to abandon the group for another one. Which even a pea brain could see, the other group is a stronger one. But that member had other reason for leaving, which I don't really care. Because no matter what, I'm certain that even if that member didn't leave we'll STILL have to make this choice today.
Today there's the drawing of lots for FYP.Ideally, we could have settled everything ourselves without drawing lots. But no one was willing to give way, so the last resort was to draw lots.My group did not fall into the lucky 25%. We didnt have to split. Instead we had to take in another 3 members to make up 10 per grp. This took about 20mins to settle.That grp which had to split up had to choose which other grp they wanted to join. They didnt want to make the decision. Ended up, they drew lots to choose which group they would go. One of them wasnt happy about the grp that was drawn. In the end one from the group member exchanged with that person.Decision making. If this FYP was really important to that person, why leave it to the lots to decide the fate of the action?? I really don't understand. Facing the split the next route is to hurry up grab the best group you wanna go, why still paiseh paiseh don't wanna choose?? Then when all agreed to draw lots already then start to regret and grumble and cry???Such a scene.. I feel like I'm back to primary school life!!! Only to regret when what you got is not what you want! Especially when you had the choice you didnt want to take it! Childish. Face the consequences kid!!!
oinked on 12:43 AM