Sunday, March 04, 2007
Somehow I'm in rather good mood this wkend! I'm like so look fwd to the end of this block.. she prob loves me too much to post me to such places.. so.. well.. i'm looking fwd to the last wk.. and then welcome in the holidays!!!!!
And so.. the final overview of the past wk.. It was VERY bad.. it would be a really good place to go for doing experience reports.. but currently for competencies.. it wasnt exactly helpful. but no matter how NOT helpful it was.. I still did 1 competency.. Ba Meal. well.. that was the only thing do-able! Or rather.. i think i just con the RG into signing it for me.. :X hmm....
And a picture to show how FUN the experience was... cool scene!!
Yesterday.. took a walk at career fair @ suntec... got quite some information.. yet to read through all though..
Had a superb dinner at MOF-My Izakaya.. Not too bad!!! The main.. a little too sweet.. but not too bad.. the tori kaarage is not bad as well.. looks home-made.. different from the normal ones we find.
The dessert was really really good.. the red bean is very nice.. I never really liked red bean, but that was really good.. not too sweet.. and the rice balls very chewy.. size just right and matches really well with the red bean!
The mango imo was really nice.. it's a mixture of hot and cold.. and you're actually suppose to eat the sweet potato, mango and the ice cream together. The sweet potato was not very sweet, and hot. Matched with the cold, soft and milky ice cream. The sweet from the sweet potato matches with the sour of the mango as well!!

After dinner, went to night safari. I think it's my 2nd time to night safari.. a whole new experience~ :)
oinked on 5:45 PM