Sunday, February 11, 2007



??THE END??
1)The end of exams!
2)The end of yr 2!
3)The end for rad anat!
4)The end for patho?


!!THE START!!
1)The start of clinicals!
2)The start of yr 3!


A new beginning?? let's hope for another good year ahead.

Beginning clinicals tomorrow. Will be going to the place i've been to the most by now (i guess ).
Not sure if i'm look forward to it or not. But this place always gives me a different feeling everytime i go there. Good or bad? it's still too early to decide. Have learnt from that past never to have expectation of a place before going there. Many of times, I find my expectation to be total opposite of what really happens.

The start of year 3 block 1 clinicals. I don't know what to expect. It somehow feels like a new beginning, because I don't know what to expect. I don't know what will happen, and to think that all the competencies are of things I'm totally not confident with. Then again, isn't it just like yr 1?? I pray for everything to go on smoothly.

Will be working with a bunch of pple i've not worked with before. A new challenge?? I've visited the same place as them, but I've never worked with them personally before. But it'll always be an interesting experience whether or not they are nice.


未來
現在的心情。。
充滿著。。

快樂 期待 緊張??

快樂
因爲生活中的石頭以搬走
這塊石頭。。比起人身中其他的。。實在是渺小!

搬走了這塊石頭 讓我看見了更多的石頭
它們都是未來的無數考驗
搬走了這塊石頭
會使我接下來的路變怎樣?

期待
期待著走了這步下一步會是什么
這一步是否是對還是錯
因該要到了最後才知道吧
有時覺得這一步是錯的
可是只要一走了也沒辦法回頭
硬著頭皮撐下去吧!

發現走錯了一步
可是那一步也不一定會使接下來的也錯下去
這一切都很難預料
只能告訴自己
世上無難事 只怕有心人
世上沒有不能達成的事 只要有決心去做 必能完成
只怕是自己担心這担心那的 而無法將事情完成
可是這也不是很多人都犯下的錯嗎?
總是在擔心
可是想一想
大膽嘗試的人很多都失敗了無數次才得到了一次的成功
能冒險嗎?
能承受失敗嗎?
有膽量嗎?

緊張
未來好難預測
未知的沒辦法知道
心跳加速
會怎麽樣
該怎麽辦

未來是怎麼樣的
雖能告訴我

oinked on 3:48 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..