Friday, September 08, 2006
Some time back, a few months ago i guess. A few people came into school to do a survey about entrepuneurship. This guy called me up about a few weeks later, to ask me to go down for an interview to join their team. I rejected the offer.Yesterday, that same guy (i think) called again! I vaguely remembered the name, well i found it familiar. But don't remember the voice. Anywayz the voice don't make the person sound cute. I rejected his offer once again. He gave me his number and said if any of my friends interested, can contact him.I was watching a show so i wasn't exactly interested in his conversation (like i said above, his voice wasn't interesting.). But he decided to continue the conversation nevertheless. He asked about school, asked how old i was, etc. However, i MUST stress that his voice sounded a lot better than the guy who did a survey at Orchard MRT, so i didnt make myself sound to uninterested either.Later at night he sent me an sms:" Hi layee! Its ____ here.. find you very fun to talk to! anyway din know you so suay holidays ending. HAHA!"I replied:"Shut up lah! At least let me enjoy the last few days of my holidays mah!! Grr.."He replied again:"Ok la! So fierce! Still tot ur voice sweet sweet. Anyway, its been a long time since i survey u.. dunno u can remember not. wahaha. eh.. u like to go kbox?"Thinking if he was trying to make friends, I decided to continue this 'game' with him:"Yes i remember.. you came down to sch to do the survey. Nope, I don't requent kbox."(ok. my reply sounded super unfriendly!)He replied again:"haha! you dun like to sing ar.. den u dance ballet ar.. wad cca u from when u in SR? =)"Wondering what ballet has got to do with not singing, i replied:"what has ballet got to do with singing? I was from ODAC."His last sms being:" so u know julian n andrew? from tms."What's tms?!?
oinked on 1:36 AM