Sunday, October 09, 2005

I CANT BELIEVE IT... ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TILL END OF HOLIDAY!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!
HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING!?!?! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THESE WEEKS?!?!?! WHAT DID I DO?? HOW COME TIME PASSES SO FAST?!
1 mth... 4 weeks... 31 days..744 hrs...44640 mins....2678400 sec......... just pass by like this!!?!?!?

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! only 8 more days... 192 hrs.... 11520 mins....691200 sec..... SO SHORT!!!!!! HOW!!!!!! IM NOT PREPARED FOR THE NEW SCH TERM!!!! NOOOO!!!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!


**pOrKy screaming her head off in disbelief**

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~




things to do before holiday ends:
1) ice skating with mindy dear, yuner, whoeva wanna go..(when will it be?)
2) beach with mindy dear(as promised)
3) last 2 bbdc trip
4) sentosa with yuxin n gang?
5) outing with val dearie and gang..

6) swimming... i must go swim... jian fei~~~~
(or mayb i'll b guai guai study for the fte and ftt)

one of the few places i would love to go.. who has cash to spare and wanna go?

http://www.themindcafe.com.sg/index.php
http://www.settlerscafe.com/Home.htm

on to disc 14 for the star show... wow.... so shiok!! so long nv sit in front of the tv for the whole day watching vcd... shiok!!!!!! (alright.. super unhealthy)

the bracelet in the show so nice.... **missed the butterfly one that i lost.. :(**



a really beautiful song from the show..(it was adapted from one of the many poetries by W.B. Yeats)

Salley Gardens

Down by the Salley Gardens my love and I did meet;
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
But I, being young and foolish, with her did not agree.

In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

received an email titled.. "a life of a girl"
ermm... i don't agree that the life of a girl is to be lived on like that loh... but it's in support of anti-aids...

safe sex... use condoms~
http://www.gekihyo.com/gekiho/encuentra.wmv


oinked on 6:55 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

..Blogs..

..Archives..

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011



..Thanks to..